Please choose a topic from categories for help.
If you find nothing helpful from this page, please contact us by email to support@Ausdom.com
- 1. Will the microphone on a bluetooth headset work with this?
- Yes, your mic on your headset should work fine with this device in receiver mode.
- 2. The earphone for what equipment?
- Applied to iPhone, iPad, Galaxy, HTC, Cell phone, Tablet, PC, Laptop, etc. Compatible with all devices with 3.5mm jack or Bluetooth version above 4.1.
- 3. Why the earphone cannot be powered on?
- The battery may be flat. Please recharge the battery and try again. Refer to charging the Battery: open the plastic plug of USB connector. Connect the micro USB charging cable to any power source and the USB connector of your earphone for charging. The earphone LED turns to solid red during charging. It takes about 1.5hours for the charge. When the battery is fully charged the Red LED turns off.
- 4. Why doesn’t the earphone pair with the mobile phone?
- Please check the followings. 1. Check that the earphone is charged and is in pairing mode. 2. Make sure that the mobile phone's Bluetooth function is on. 3. Make sure that the two devices are in the effective pairing range. (10 meters) 4. Make sure that there is no obstacle between the earphone and the mobile phone, such as electronic equipment and a wall. Furthermore, you can try restarting the earphone and pairing it with the mobile phone again.
- 5. Why there is some noise?
- Bluetooth is a radio technology, so it is sensitive to obstacles between the earphone and the pairing device. Please make sure that there is no obstacle between the two devices and is within the range. (10 meters)
- 6. I can't hear sound.
- Please check the followings: 1. Try increase the volume. 2. Make sure that the Bluetooth function is on and whether the two devices are connecting and in the range. (10 meters) Make sure the earphones are close enough to your device, and there is no obstacle between them.
- 7. How to use built-in microphone to answer calls?
- When your earphone rings, please kindly press the multi-function button to answer, and aim at the microphone hole.
- 8. Why my earphone can't pair to Bluetooth speaker?
- Bluetooth has two modes：Transmitting and Receiving, Bluetooth speaker belongs to transmitting, so it can't pair to Bluetooth headphone.
- 9. Why can't hear of phone calls?
- It's likely to be broken of microphone. Also maybe the signal is disturbed. Such as: the wall cut off, long distance, etc.