Please choose a topic from categories for help.
If you find nothing helpful from this page, please contact us by email to support@Ausdom.com
- 1. The headphone cannot be turned on.
- The battery may be flat. Please recharge the battery and try again. Refer to user's manual chapter 4. Charging the Battery.
- 2. Why doesn’t the headphone pair with the mobile phone?
- Please check the followings. 1. Check that the headphone is charged and is in pairing mode. 2. Make sure that the mobile phone's Wireless function is on. 3. Make sure the two devices are in the effective pairing range. (10 meters). If use ShareMe function, make sure two headphones are within 5 meters. 4. Make sure that there is no obstacle between the headphone and the mobile phone, such as electronic equipment and a wall. 5. Furthermore, you can try restarting the headphone and pairing it with the mobile phone again.
- 3. There is some noise.
- Wireless is a radio technology, so it is sensitive to obstacles between the headphone and the pairing device. Please make sure that there is no obstacle between the two devices and is within 10 meters. If use ShareMe function, make sure two headphones are within 5 meters.
- 4. My mobile phone or computer cannot find the headphone.
- Please check that the headphone is in pairing mode. Refer to chapter 5. Pairing with Wireless devices. Sometimes when the headphone is connected too many Wireless devices, it cannot search and pair effectively. Or your mobile phone and computer are already connected to many other devices. Try removing some connections before searching the headphone.
- 5. How to extend my earphone span life?
- Store the earphone with power off and in a dry environment. 1. If you don't use the earphone for a long period, charging the battery every 2 months for 1-2 hours. 2. Don't charge the battery beyond the rating. 3. Keep the temperature at 0?C-40?C during charging. 4. Don't put the earphone on combustible substances (bed and carpet) during charging. 5. Don't disassemble and replace the built-in battery on yourself, this will cause damage the earphone. 6. Use a dry cloth for cleaning if needed. 7. Avoid dropping the earphone from high places or on hard surfaces. 8. Avoid exposing the earphone to extreme temperature. (Recommended Storage temperature is -40℃-70℃.) 9. The earphone is NOT waterproof. Avoid exposing the earphone to rain or getting liquids into any button port or other openings. Please don't twist or bend the earphone. This may cause permanent deformation.