Please choose a topic from categories for help.
If you find nothing helpful from this page, please contact us by email to support@Ausdom.com
- 1. How is this bass on these?
- Bass is good, Features deep bass and full range sound for a superior audio experience, Superior audio experience for both listening and phone call Full range. Frequency Responses (20Hz-20KHz)
- 2. How long it can talk?
- Talking time is up to 18 hours, it allows you to have a long call to your families and friends.
- 3. Is it wearing comfort?
- It is adjustable. High-grade leather gives you the full sense of comfort. Last but not least, its high quality sound is perfect which will deserve your love!
- 4. Does HD501 headphone need to be charged to listen with the 3.5mm audio cable?
- No, you can turn off the headphone when you use with the audio cable, the sound quality will be better.
- 5. Why the headphone cannot be powered on?
- The battery may be flat. Please recharge the battery and try again. Refer to charging the battery: open the plastic plug of USB connector. Connect the micro USB charging cable to any power source and the USB connector of your Headphone for charging. The headphone LED turns to solid red during charging. It takes about 2 hours for the charge. When the battery is fully charged the Red LED turns off.
- 6. Why doesn't the headphone pair with the mobile phone?
- Please check the followings: 1. Check that the headphone is charged and is in pairing mode. 2. Make sure that the mobile phone's Bluetooth function is on. 3. Make sure that the two devices are in the effective pairing range. (10 meters) 4. Make sure that there is no obstacle between the headphone and the mobile phone, such as electronic equipment and a wall. Furthermore, you can try restarting the headphone and pairing it with the mobile phone again.
- 7. Why my mobile phone or computer cannot find the headphone?
- Please check that the headphone is in pairing mode. Refer to the user manual. Sometimes when the headphone is connected too many Bluetooth devices, it cannot search and pair effectively. Or your mobile phone and computer are already connected to many other devices. Try removing some connections before searching the headphone.