Please choose a topic from categories for help.
If you find nothing helpful from this page, please contact us by email to support@Ausdom.com
- 1. The headphone cannot be turned on.
- The battery may be flat. Please recharge the battery and try again. Refer to user's manual chapter 4. Charging the Battery.
- 2. Why doesn’t the headphone pair with the mobile phone?
- Please check the followings. 1. Check that the headphone is charged and is in pairing mode. 2. Make sure that the mobile phone's Wireless function is on. 3. Make sure the two devices are in the effective pairing range. (10 meters). 4. Make sure that there is no obstacle between the headphone and the mobile phone, such as electronic equipment and a wall. 5. Furthermore, you can try restarting the headphone and pairing it with the mobile phone again. 6. Make sure the paired device's wireless function is turned off.
- 3. There is some noise.
- Wireless is a radio technology, so it is sensitive to obstacles between the headphone and the pairing device. Please make sure that there is no obstacle between the two devices and is within 10 meters.
- 4. I can't hear sound.
- Please check the followings. 1. Try increase the volume. 2. Make sure that the Wireless function is on and whether the two devices are connecting and within 10 meters.
- 5. My mobile phone or computer cannot find the headphone.
- Please check that the headphone is in pairing mode. Refer to user's manual chapter 5. Pairing with Wireless devices. Sometimes when the headphone is connected too many Wireless devices, it cannot search and pair effectively. Or your mobile phone and computer are already connected to many other devices. Try removing some connections before searching the headphone.